Saturday, September 1, 2007

Quick note

This thing is kind of addictive....

Just got back from Dave Ryan's bachelor party/get-together at Sushi Hanna's in Towson, nice little dinner. I had some non-obtrusive california rolls (I am not risky with my sushi!).

Now I'm about to go to the teen bible study and hear from someone other than Pastor Love (cuz he's on his first vacation EVER with his wife) and Pastor Sturge (who is visiting his kids/grandkids in Florida)....from the front of the bible college (wherest I am blogging from, within my car) I think I see Pete Wystera's vehicle, so perhaps he will be speaking tonight in some capacity.

Anyways, after that is "Perkins Night", which is usually reserved for us college peeps to play sports. Dave "Doc" Ryan is commandeering it into "Doc's Night", so hopefully there'll be like Dodgeball and other non-athletic sports that I can participate in :)

Then...who knows!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dodgeball can be pretty extreme as we learn from a certain moving picture, so i'd be careful if i were you (not that i would ever be careful if i were me)

Bryan said...

Very true, they roughed me up pretty hard. Probably due to my 0 athletic experience until sometime in college. :)

Unknown said...

toldja (pays to watch instructional material ahead of time)