Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day!!

After a rousing 40 round game of Mario Party 5 at my place from 10:30 til 1:15 last night, I slept in until a reasonable (not as reasonable as I would like) 10:20.

Left home around 11:50 to pick my momma and brother at the church, and drove to Oregon Ridge park. Played some frisbee. But the highlight was definitely the huge slip and slide (plastic sheeting about 8 feet across and maybe 50 feet long down the hill). I'll have to get some pictures from Richard and post them later.

After the baptism at the beach there, my mom, brother and I went back to my mom's and watched an episode of 24 Season 4, and I wrote these two posts for you fine people.

Now....I need to go home!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how can you watch ONLY ONE episode of any season of 24??? i can't even start watching any season except if i have time for at least 4

Bryan said...

You like 24 too?? Sweet! It was after a long day of Labor Day activities and we were all kind of tired. Usually we watch at least 2 episodes when I come home over the weekend. We're a little over a third or a half through Season 3.

Then we have to watch Season 4, and my mom and brother will be all caught up.

Unknown said...

i think i must have skipped season 4 or 5 (disappointment after the high standard set by the first 3) but i am loving 6! suspense, yeah!

Bryan said...

Oh no you have to watch Season 5, it might be my favorite one so far. And much better than season 6. I think season 6 and 1 were my least favorites with 5 and maybe 3 or 4 being my favorites.

Unknown said...

i got lost in the numbers (not very logic smart of me, i guess) if you told me what they were about, that'll help. but i guess i just have to watch them!